So, I did some scouting on the weather because I realized I was going to be at Leeds until June. I already knew this, of course, but I didn't think of it in terms of packing. A winter to summer visit, to me, means that I need a variety of clothes to bring. :( This was not something I was enthusiastic about because that would mean more luggage weight that would be unnecessary for half the time I'm there.
However, I think I might be better off than I thought. It doesn't look like it will go over 60 F before summer hits, and even the summer looks pretty mild in comparison to Illinois. Due to Leeds being in the north, apparently it stays fairly cool in comparison to other places. Overall, this is what Tripadvisor.co.uk has to say about Leeds weather while I'm there:
Now, we all know that the UK is known for rain. I'm debating if I should bring my trusty umbrella (as can be seen here, although I bought mine from Art Mart)... I think not. I'll probably bring my own collapsible one for the time being, or just buy one there or buy a sturdier one. Packing an umbrella seems too much a pain. On the bright side, Leeds is known for having less rain than other UK cities due to hills that surround the area.
I guess no matter what, I still need to go out to replace my jeans.
No comments:
Post a Comment