My plan of action already failed a bit when finding all of my library materials turned into a scavenger hunt. I went between the two main university libraries more than I'd like, because you're not allowed to reserve an available item and the collection is split up between the two. I also couldn't study there because it's packed, plus the wireless internet was so slow I couldn't even listen to one guitar solo for more than 10 seconds.
Then I went to the Leeds Central Library (in the city centre) to check out a CD, and it turns out that for every CD I want to check out, I have to pay 1.70. It also took awhile to find the CD because EVERYTHING in the library is not in order. Sure, it's in alphabetical order by author, but that just means all the As are in a section, and complete chaos within the As.
The plus side to the library at the university -- it has gates (with the turn thing) that you can't get through unless you swipe your card. Grainger library needs this.
No comments:
Post a Comment