Food is important to me, so this entry is dedicated to snacks.
It's been really hard for me to find snack pretzels, but I was finally victorious at Tesco's Express. I now am dipping pretzels into Nutella (which is cheaper here, obviously, only 1 GBP for a container). I am proud that I haven't even finished a jar of Nutella yet. Although... I did have the most amazing ice cream in the Lake District. Made with double cream, and it basically tasted like frozen Nutella. Delicious.
The yoghurt here is more runny, but I've found that I like it. I also love my choices of salt and vinegar crisps everywhere. There are some really strange flavors for crisps too, like king prawn. What's wrong with good ol' sour cream and onion?
No buttered popcorn at the movie theatre. Only salted and kettle, which made me sad. Ice cream was served at the theatre though -- you could get a pint of Haagen Daz or ask for some Ben & Jerry's, which they scoop out for you.
Ramen is not as popular here with college students as it is in the US, but I am still easily able to find my Korean ramen for lunchtime goodness.
No comments:
Post a Comment